AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.6.1 Crack is a FREE disk partitioning software that has gained a good reputation among users around the world. It has so many powerful features that you can manage your hard drive and partition completely. For example, the “Extend Partitions Wizard” allows you to increase the size of a partition to solve the problem of low disk space, or you can flexibly manage disk space with “Resize Partition”, “Merge Partitions”, “Leaking Partition” and “Copy Partition Although users can be sure that they will not lose important data, it is still recommended that you back up your files to avoid possible data loss. Use AOMEI Backupper to ensure the security of your device.
AOMEI partitioning programs are not open source for people who install AOMEI tools, a secure platform for manipulating their equipment is guaranteed. AOMEI PA Standard Edition is free. Free software developers offer paid versions of partition management: Professional, Server, Unlimited, and Technician. While paid platforms offer additional benefits. Download AOEMI Partition Assistant Standard to use bootable USB, copy partition files, etc.AOMEI Partition Assistant integrates industry-class data protection technology. It has been rigorously tested by our research and development team and allows you to implement more secure partitioning functions than you expect.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Crack + License Key Download 2022
AOMEI Partition Crack Whether your disk style is MBR or GPT and your disk is small or larger than 2 TB, this product can help you solve a variety of disk partition problems. Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, and 2000 applications, and is FREE to use for home users.AOMEI Partition Assistant helps you create new partitions on your computer and manage existing ones. With a few clicks, you can split, move, copy, or merge different partitions into a single partition and resize them despite losing data in the process. One of the most interesting features that AOMEI Partition Assistant offers is that you can convert your NTFS partition filesystem to FAT32 and their GTP distribution plan to MBR.
It creates free software, clones, deletes, formats, merges, moves, and reduces enough partitions. You can just as easily transfer all the data stored in your operating system to the SSD. It supports multilingual localization and includes English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, etc. Performs more complex partitioning functions on your hard disk, similar to commercial partitioning software. Its magical features allow you to resize, move, expand, merge, share, create, delete, format, delete and hide partitions, move the operating system to an SSD, create a Windows 10/8 bootable USB drive, create a Windows PE bootable CD, convert NTFS to FAT32 partition and vice versa.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Crack + Full Version Download 2022
AOMEI Partition Crack Download You can get your work done quickly. Not only could it run on Windows, but it also supports boot mode like Windows PE. Therefore, it is very convenient for ordinary users to get more benefits from managing partitions. On the other hand, Standard Edition can also support enterprise use, you can use it in your enterprise, or help others solve partition problems. Acronis Disk Director, EaseUs Partition Master, and MiniTool Partition Wizard are popular disk administrators. It is paid partitioning software, EaseUS Partition Master and MiniTool Partition Wizard are free disk management applications.
Although EaseUs has a similar interface design to AOMEI, the commands in the latter application are more readily available. Although there is a “Wizard” in the title of the MiniTool software, the program provides fewer step-by-step instructions than AOMEI. When you convert a GPT disk with more than four partitions to an MBR disk, AOMEI can format the partitions as logical partitions instead of displaying an error message. Free download for AOMEI Partition Assistant 9 + WinPE ISO for Windows PC, it is a complete disk management tool and partition management software for home users, professionals, and big business. You can download the required version or laptop version in the “Previous Versions” section.
- Resize / Move Partition – Resize the partition without losing data.
- Expand Partitioning Wizard – Expand the NTFS partition without restarting the computer.
- Allocating free space – allocating free space from one partition to another.
- Merge Partitions – Merge two adjacent partitions into one.
- Divide a partition – Divide a large partition into two small ones.
- Create Partition – Create a new partition to store various data.
- Delete Partition – Delete a useless partition.
- Format Partition – Clear all partition information.
- System Transfer – Moves the system to the SSD (operating system to SSD).
- Copy Disc – Clones a disc from one disc to another.
- Copy Partition – Clones the partition to other locations.
- Dynamic Disk Conversion – Convert a dynamic disk to a basic disk without losing data.
- MBR and GPT Conversion – Convert between MBR and GPT without data loss.
- NTFS and FAT32 Conversion – Convert NTFS to FAT32 partition without data loss and vice versa.
- Second Ext2 / Ext3 Partition – Create another Ext2 / Ext3 partition for an SD card and USB flash drive without formatting.
- Primary and logical transformation – Secure transformation between the primary partition and the logical partition.
- Create Boot Disk – Create a bootable Windows PE media without installing AIK / WAIK.
- Windows to Go, Creator – Install Windows 8 on an external drive or removable flash drive.
- SSD Secure Erase Wizard – The method of writing data to an SSD is completely different from a hard disk (hard disk).
- Resize and move the disk without reducing the data.
- Add surrounding hard drives as one.
- Add an area on your hard drive that is not located.
- Divide a large disk space into two or more
- Separate the free space from one hard drive to another
- Set the hard drive to improve the efficiency and life of the hard drive.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or later
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
- Cool and clean interface.
- Supports all popular versions of Windows.
- Built-in user-friendly guides.
- Bootable USB drive.
- Affect system resources.
- Difficult to control ongoing operations.
- Password protection cannot be used to restrict user access.
How to Install:
- Download the latest version from the links below
- If you are using the old version, uninstall it using IObit Uninstaller Pro
- After downloading, install the program as usual.
- After installation: Start the software.
- Now copy the files and paste them into the program in C / program files.
- You did it. Enjoy the full version now.
- Please share it. sharing is always caring.